On the theme of making old things new and exciting, VR Foundry is happy to announce the brand new “Fuckomatic” which is the VR take on the good old fucking machine. Mount a fuckomatic by any of your existing fetish furniture for a fresh and fun new way to go at it. This new tool comes with two mounts, and a control panel for the fuckomatic’s operator to stand at as it does its dirty work.
…just got a little more fun.
The line of inflatable plugs has been around for a long time now, and today they just got a little bit better again! The 1.7 update is out, and brings a list of fun new features which will have you reaching for your plugs again and again, I hope! There are a few more ideas on the rack that I want to add, but for now you’ll just have to settle with this!
- Plugs now have 6 different shapes to choose from.
- Added vibration and electricity features to make your play time even more exciting!
- Menus reorganized and polished to be more usable.
- Custom color R/G/B input now uses standard 0-255 values for each color.
- Plugs will now inform the keyholder of the valve lock if the plugs are removed illegally.
- Plug chat can now be specified to use say (20m radius), whisper (10m radius), or private (only owner and operator see chat).
- Plug chat now uses Display Name when applicable.
- Volume is now adjustable.
- Plugs will properly return to normal size when “fully deflate” is used while the plugs are only lightly inflated.
The VR Inflatable series has just been updated with some new geometry and a short list of new features:
- Added sculpted plugs that grow as you inflate. Leaves a little less to the imagination!
- New valve lock feature prevents the plugs from being deflated by anyone until unlocked (though they can still be inflated)!
- New Configure Menu
– Change the color of the rubber.
– Double plugs now have the option to remove one or both plugs individually… in case you want to use a hole for other purposes 😉
– Hide the sculped plugs (if you prefer to use your imagination instead).
- Will preload sounds every time they’re rezzed (instead of only on first wear) so you shouldn’t need to wait to hear your misdeeds.
If you already own any of the VR Inflatable plugs you’re welcome to stop in for your free update. Just come by and rez or wear your plugs and hit the update button, then rez the updater on the ground. Since this update includes new prim work, your old plugs will be disabled, then replaced by the update server.
How do I get it?
If you’re already a vr posestand or HUD owner, just come to VR Foundry and…
- VR Posestand Professional: rez it on the ground, the update server will send you a new posestand boxed!
- VR Posestand HUD: Just wear it! Note that you actually need to wear it after you arrive. If you come already wearing it the update server won’t get the memo!
Note that if you own both posestand and HUD you need updates for both, since they are stored as separate products in the update server (even if you bought them together).
VR HUD Library
new item included with the VR Posestand HUD
allows you to use pose libraries on the go without rezzing a posestand
behaves almost exactly like the posestand, except you wear it!
automatically links up to the HUD when worn
now has infinite pose capacity (previously limited to 500)
removed the “blue menu” pose selection method (facilitating infinite inventory)
added menu button to toggle keyboard control features on the posestand
improved process for recognizing set name changes
VR Posestand HUD
HUD will no longer revert its screen position when clicked after being moved
new method for storing set descriptions to allow reconnecting lost libraries to their previous channel
many minor performance tweaks
The new VR Yoke is on the racks – a perfect compantion for the VR Spreader Bar that will keep those meddlesome hands at bay leaving you or your victim delightfully helpless.
Also, the spreader has had a little polish, and can be updated at the foundry with faster mono scripts, and a short but important list of bug fixes and enhancements. If you’ve got a spreader be sure to come by and get your free update!